This Return Policy only applies to products that are listed on the Software Portal website or Software Portals mobile application (collectively, referred to as the “Site”), as “Sold and Shipped by Software Portal”.
- All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- You can request an RMA number by accessing your Order and submitting your Request
- Most products that are new and unopened can be returned to Software Portal within 10 days.
- Products that are received by Software Portal in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from Software Portal.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Any product with a missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage. If you received your product damaged, please notify us by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized or altered in any way.
- Any product that is returned with markings or writing made by the customer on the original box.